Monday, March 30, 2009

DISAPPOINTE + ANGRY

my genting trip GONE
my kl trip GONE
my 6th to 10th of april trip GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
because of a word , a sentence that was came out from the mouth of "ANG KONG"
my trip was GONE!!!
i was already plan and arrange the things and just have to wait the coming of 6 of april, go up the bus then go!!!
i was full of the excited in this few weeks, manage the schedule, searching the cheap hotel, buy the things that we need, plan where to go ad..
NOW..
o0o CANT GO!!!
i am very disappointed u know!!
this is the first time i travel with him..
but.. haiz..
then the ANG KONG say next year only can go..
owh ya, u talk very easy!!
my nursing course is going to start very soon
and the holiday of nursing is different with form6
impossible i ask him to skip school go travel with me wad!!!!
GRRRR..
i dont know what i can do
i am so desparate to go!!

1 comment:

Ripalo Cal said...

hmmm...angkong is who?