Friday, June 12, 2009

Bandmate

today we all plan to back pcghs to visit our band
we were full of excited to go back but then we all full disappointed to come out..
as joo said what we can give them is just a word

we all also wonder why our band will become this kind of shit
haiz.. very miss my band life with all my bandmate..
we already habit to face every problem together, fight with school for our band, fight with the witch (TC) for our band, apartment stay, hotel stay, marching together, become oh neh neh together, get scold together or even buy concert uniform oso do it together
i quite miss that feeling..
3 motors, 3 driver and 3 passanger
the 3 motors was yamaha ego, honda wave100 and honda ex5
the 3 drivers was me, minkar and yong qi
and the 3 passanger always is joohuei, amanda, shelvone and yuntyn
hahaxx.. but yuntyn until now a day still not dare to sit my motor, she said i drive very geli
haha.. i just drive faster than minkar and yongqi nia mah..
but now nonid sit motor so lang bei ad larh.. everyone got car ad!
just now went to swimming at ivory by alone
hahaxx, i meet my same age cousin there!!
lema, he ask me dun walk out to the street! he said i like kut tao peng ane, eye like panda!
walk out just will scare people nia.. apalah!
this week got at least 3 people said i thin ki
yuntyn larh, joosee said i like skelaton larh, mimi said i like run out from 非洲难民营larh, kean liang said i like paper larh..
of course larh, now i lef 49kg nia lerh..
before that i very fat meh??
stop here larh!! i going to hang out again!!
tata..
here was my past band life photo
all face look very doint doint 1!! kakaxx..
joo, yuntyn, amanda and me at rapid bus. from hydro majestic hotel to gp



at b.f beach the red shirt is minkar, the back 1 is yongqi then me


all of us!! 2008 f5 band member!! at tesco penang toilet


rapid bus again!!



tesco penang toilet too!!




all of us!! after raptai sukan 2008
sports day!! we wear formal uniform and capture with mr.lim



inside the life of hydro majestic hotel!!


brass family!! zhaoyin, minkar, yuntyn, amanda, yongqi, me, joohuei, chiajern were in this photo


practising!! that f6 senior very luan 1!! sometimes quite keh gao gao


tesco toilet again!! same day larh








I'm sorry fei fei
I Love You











No comments: