Wednesday, September 9, 2009

08092009

class finish on 230pm
syok!!
me, taylor, rowwene, yenwen, johan, yippy 6 of us cant duduk diam diam
all plan to go prangin mall watch movie!!
excited!!
hee
went by bus, long time didnt take bus with bunch of friends d
feel so excited! samo we keep zo siao at bus
that taylor ar, 70 cent nia lorh also wanna luan with that bus driver
suddenly feel that he very lao yi lorh..
they keep doing black head eh thing in bus
go counsel a couple from phor tay private high school eh students!
ask them dont pak tor, education more important
dont yi yi yap yap at bus larh
have to consider about their parents larh, dont waste their money to support them study larh
omg
siao larh them, make me sia sui bo image keep laugh at there
they acc me go find my mom sign the over night form
after this only walk to prangin together
on the way we walk to prangin dunno let cars horn how many times lorh
dangerous!! horrible!!
hee..
spot tiok a dress from a shop!
i like it!
decide to buy it if i cant buy the dress that i want from b.ferringgi.. hehexx
watch 'The Ophan'
shout till like hell, i got bit sit beside taylor and yenwen lorh..
yenwen lerh keep scaring me by suddenly, and the taylor more sui! he keep pull away my hand that i used to cover my eyes, take away my phone my bag my jacket let me hug ntg!
these are all the reaction of all of them
taylor: when he scare he keep shout and scold the rude words
yenwen: laugh at there, actually i dunno what she laugh
rowwene: she very kin jeong at there, same with me, she keep shout at there
yippy: after shouting, she will laugh non-stop there.. gila siao
johan: no reaction.. =.=
after the movie, balik hostel.
dome meeting, tidur~~~
10 something only wake
2 something only sleep again.

No comments: