Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holidays

29082009
em.. can say is spend my whole day with the one i wish to spend with.
friday whole night din back home, spend my time in netcity together with gabriel them, after that over night at friend's house din back home, the next day kena f*ck by my papa lorh..
haiz..
teenage life k? enjoy larh, abo wait i 20 something only enjoy meh? too late d larh
that time have to take care of my family d lorh..
din bother about them, i continue my hang out after i go back take a bath
went to gurney again
watch I Love You, Beth Cooper
after that went to Ireen's house BBQ d..
but got bit weird is, the BBQ start at 11pm
midnight BBQ
drinking, cho siao, but i din join them for gambling larh..
i dunno how to play that type
that night i din go back home again~~

30082009
wake up on 12 something, nua till 3 something..
drop me back to my house take a bath change a cloth
me and him went to my k mak stall at perak road there fetch her went to gurney shopping
my k mak kena toto i think, she totally spend near 5k on that day only for the diamond jewellary!! siao eh..
kua gen~ but she promise me will give me what i want on this 18 years old birthday!!
waiting coming of that day~~ wulala
i success to luan her buy me a colar tee from converse everlast.. bahaha
and so got fate lerh, i meet tiok him again at gurney
went to secret recipe have our dinner before went back home
after drop her we continue our hang out..

31082009
nothing special on this day, early ask people fetch me back to hostel, and that day damn moody lorh~~
haiz~
supprisingly knew that someone bought me baskin robbin, the mood only start to getting good..
hahaxx

No comments: