Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm EIGHTTEEN- 18!!!!!!

recently really really not enough time for me
emm..
i total didnt online for 1 week
my college really crushing me
this week really killing all of us
assignment, test and quiz non stop!
especially the anatomy and phsyology make all of us face green green
luckily
hee~
i pass all!!
wulala
and now only i know my college vry wick lorh
before we go back
they mail all the midterm result to our parents!
phew~~
bo su bo su
and
i turn 18 d lorh
ACONSA help all the september babies celebrate on thursay morning
my house mate help give me a surprise on thursday night
cox friday we all go back home d
birthday eve
although is heavy raining
but he acheive his promise to me
went to sunset waiting the coming of 19 september
i m not alone
he has came in
in apart
same of us, i no need to hide and pretend the real life of mine anymore
hee.. i recieved a roxy purse from him as the first present between us
thru msg
i received birthday wishes from
gabriel, cheenlin, shelvone, zhenyin, minkar, gabby, charlie, joohuei, samuel, yang, chuan, dennis, zyeling, yeonlyn, my dearest cousin
thru facebook
wanfang, lilian, jesmine, adelyn, jsse, susan and carrene
lazy upload photo..
sooner or later larh
raining day
nice to sleep~~

No comments: