Saturday, November 14, 2009

Deepavali

that day was deepavali
i have nothing to do plus i no mood study for my final exam yet
plus he have to help his mother to work for the senQ, sharp fair at time square
plus my college friends keep luan me bring them go walk around penang
hmm
wake up at 730 morning, fuck man.. really ai kun lorh
drive to hostel at pulau tikus there them from my house then drive to ayer itam there near my house again
they buy vegetable, fish, meat, fruits, prown somemore to cook at hostel
then eat the famous laksa
then went to kek lok si
i think this year is the forth time i came to kek lok si lorh
same like last time we bring the taiwanese friends come travel
that day is deepavali, damn jam!
luckily i m driving my mom's car that day, if drive my car i sure step the clucth step til leg fracture eh.
after finish bring them travel penang
night time, i bring another group of friends went to batu ferringi
2 of them are from sabah, 1 of them from sarawak

from the left
miao ping from johor, mary from sabah, me from penang larh of course, murphy-my room mate from bukit mertajam


view of ayer itam

flower.. chinese new year more beatiful. mouth too big, after i spoke this out, i bring myself trouble. hahaxx. they luan me bring them come on chinese new year.

us. that 1 long hair plus wearing spec eh is huiling

jek argk. since when i become pengemis

hee.. my hair very messy i knw

tortoise pool

we are pointing the tortoise pool. but too bright, cant see anything

this is the first photo we capture when we first step at kek lok si

No comments: