Monday, November 16, 2009

Em.. i just cant sleep

duh... tomorrow i work for morning shift and have to wake up at 5 eh people.
i suppose have to on my bed and hugging my bobo to sleep now, and yet what am i doing no?
press the keyboard, listen to the song, shaking my leg doing nothing
just now afternoon finish work, dont have skills lab for whole week so 1 something already came back to hostel.
at first me and rennae plan to go prangin for shopping, cox she wanna buy some present for her family, she go back sabah on this sunday.. (hee.. holiday soon! cant wait lorh)
but lerh, just now morning too tired, came back after bath, i straight away die at my bed until 6 like that.. =.= wait for wednesday only go le ba. tomorrow bo eng fetch you go pun, i have thing to do.
hee.. doing nothing, just finish watching step up with rennae at my room then??
online lorh, facebook lorh, chat with friends thru msn lorh
the life at here really extreme
when you getting busy, you will verybusy until you dun have time to pang sai also
when you free? see.. now what time already, and what am i doing
XD plan for what i want to do to spend my vacation

No comments: