Saturday, January 23, 2010

26122009- Gathering at La Mei Zhi

firstly.. i wanna congraz to my cousin cox that day she was baptized to become an seventh-day adventist..
finally she found back the happiness the fresh air from the protection of God, though i'm not christian but i believe that you will be always happy after you choose this way..
proud of you, you finally make a decision for yourself and not because of other.
we sayang and love you always
~night time~
tambun seafood at last change to yongqi's restaurant at crystal point there due to tambun is too far, and some of them cant go..
suppose we start our steamboat on 630
but.. haha.. we late again!!
on that time i still nua at home samo the present i also haven't go and buy yet.
quickly rush to queensbay the face shop buy a hand cream then rush to La Mei Zhi
reach there, i tot when i open the door i will hear very noisy sound that i familiar with
mana tau.. bo wo..
guan lai, that 世界大美女 and minkar haven't reach yet ( luckily i'm not the last one.. XD)
zhaoyin, cheayeong, joohuei, amanda was absent
after these, we plan to coffee island cont our fun and exchange our xmas present
me, minkar, yongqi and shelvone follow yuntyn's car
and that 世界大美女driving are sooo~~ horrible
she drive not even 5 minutes, just wanna drive out from sungai nibong junction only
already make me scream with high pitch..
my goodness!! my driving scale already make can make people shout d
but she is make all of us scream
no wonder minkar ask me lubricate my throat first before enter her car
at last we change to sunrise mcd coz some of them at gurney
for their convenien we meet them at sunrise mcd
and we also go and fetch amanda from gp cox she just finish from work
after we exchange our present plan to go back and yilin's car was parked at coffee island there.
they plan to go get their car by walking but for their safety we have a BEST solution
we all 10 people went into 1 myvi!!!
during the journey from sunrise mcd to coffee island damn funny!
we all keep joking in the car, laughing, samo we scare meet road block.
beside our car, there are so many motocycles, cars drivers and passenger keep look at us.
damn paiseh but we enjoy!
after drop them at coffee island
yuntyn drop me, amanda and yongqi at yongqi's apartment
and yongqi take car fetch me and amanda back again.
so troublesome bit regret i didnt drive that day
amanda still dont want back home yet.
so i ask yongqi drop me and amanda at his house there to get my car hang out with amanda again
after yongqi drop us at his house downstair wan make a u-turn go back, but me and amanda keep cho siao at the middle of the road (=.= never die before) to block yongqi without looking the road condition
when i realise, there is an UNSER behind us already.
ooppss.. his friend and our f5 classmate sherynn was in the car!
me and amanda was so shock when saw sherynn. so paiseh!
didnt meet each other since graduated but meet in this condition
hahaxx!! sia sui nia
get into my car.. went to sunset again
amanda was so moody.. haiz..
cheer larh my friend..
here is ours photo


shelvone and me. we was born in the same day


my seat at La Mei Zhi


jesmine get the present that bought from me.

minkar's present is bought from jesmine


chiajern was so lucky! choc!! from yongqi

susan get from yuntyn

and me get chocolate too! from minkar


yuntyn (i forgot she get from who d)
yilin
yuntyn, minkar and jesmine.
3 in black!
yongqi and me
the two didnt bring along their present.
amanda and shelvone

amanda, shelvone, yongqi and me!!


our group photo.2008 PCGHS School Band Form5 Member. except joohuei, zhaoyin and cheayeong

~Friends forever~

No comments: