Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random update

still have time..
try my best to upload everything that i want to upload
kinda busy and tired lorh
i have so much things need to run through
most of my classmate tot that after i moving out from hostel
my night life sure very interesting and very enjoy
ermhmm.. correction
you all also know that this semester is very busy and this semester is the most difficult semester d lorh.
after finish school reach home, the first thing to do is lie on my bed and try to get a short nap lorh
i prefer to sleep on my bed rather than hanging out at weekdays night..
night life? i only have my night life on friday and saturday night. interesting and enjoy uhh..
every morning have to spend half an hour from my house to college, normally not even 15 min.
because of CLHS, SHANG WU PRIMARY and UHS!
the road is sooo jam. make me so irritated!
i want to drive motorcycle to college, save lots of time and i need not wake up so early
mayb can sleep until 715 only wake up still can be on time, save petrol samo have been riding motorcycle since i'm form4, the way to college is actually the same to my high school
but lerh, because of WILLIAM LIM not allow!
waste my neuron cell to think and plan so much
i had ask him so many time, answer still the same
"BEH SAI!!!"
haiz.. forget bout it.
friday midnight, i nearl get heart attack from my dad
that day i quite tired after i came back from hospital. he also lack of sleep for almost 2 days d so we decide not going out on that night
we both fall asleep while chit chatting, that time is only 2230.
at 0030
my mum knock my room door, of course i cant answer her coz i already die on my bed
my mum have no choice but to open the door without my permission (~hee, my family very respect each other eh 'knock the door before come in' ) looking at the two dead fish lying on the bed.. haha..
"ah ting! wake up! fetch your papa go hospital now! he's not feeling well! faster!"
it takes quite much time for my mum to wake me up lorh..
~ if possible, dont tell any hard to digest d messege to an unconcious or semi-concious d people, coz the only respone that person will react to you is, staring at you, looks blur n no idea ~
looking at the people beside me, still dying on the bed without giving any respond, dont wake him up le
i drive my mum's car fetch my dad to adventist coz i only familiar with adventist d system compare to other hospital (actually, i only trust the doctor of adventist)
i macam drive ambulance lorh for the whole journey to adventist
that time i think back what zhan hui told me before when i work with him
put double signal and keep shine the high beam, everyone sure will let you pass by eh
i decide to do this, but that day not so many car on the road only
"ah ting, drive slowly, i m ok..."
please larh! look at your face, pale, cold sweat, speak also cant speak clearly already, like that you tell me you're ok??
eh, your daughter taking nursing course not noob course k
i clear than you what's the situation ok..
doctor ask him to admit hospital but that lao ah pek stubborn ka si!!!!
dont want!
lou dao!!! you really kek die me!!
how i pujuk also dont want
at last, doctor give him strong medication to control his faintness
if sunday still not ok, must admit this time
hope that is nothing larh.
reach home, i have to pujuk another people again
"why just now you din wake me up to fetch your papa go hospital??!!"
T.T dear arrrhhhhh!!!
i let you sleep mah, you told me this 2 days you only sleep for 2 hours.
i know you scare they misunderstanding
they know that you have to work early in the morning. they wont mind eh.
how you treat us, they know very well.
dont think too much larh.. bo su eh..

No comments: