Saturday, March 13, 2010

First day of Chinese New Year

went to his house early in the morning.
the ang pao that his mummy give to me is really big no is huge, huge than my parents give me. amount how much? guess by yourself. hahaxx
invite by his mum go kupang, his hometown at kedah there together his family
yeah man! i love kampung life cox in my childhood i'm also a kampung kia!
his grandma uncle auntie cousin them are so friendly, ang pao also big and many!
his grandma house actually is a coffee shop choose whatever drink you want and free of charge
around 6 something we depart from his grandma house back to penang only his mummy and his sister overnight there
reach his house, help him to keep his luggage
the next destination: genting highland!!!
before go meet up my family, we went to qb kenny rogers to have our dinner/supper and enjoy our short valentine moment.

kenny rogers restaurant. while waiting our food.

No comments: