Thursday, May 13, 2010

currently

erm..
i've been dead for almost 2 weeks..
hahaxx.. =.=' joke
it means that i've totally disconnect with the cyber world for almost 2 weeks, and finally resist to facebook!
yes! i do it!!!
prove that without the cyber work i still have other things to do, still have other entertaiment
balling, badminton.. these are all the thing that i always spend over the time together with him and ah loong all of them.
sports is good!!
release the tention
save the time for me to take number from hospital to look for medical officer due to syncope, heart rate too fast and chest pain
wasting my medical benefit and make me go sia sui wearing the student uniform so to heart centre to do all the ECG, thyroid function test, and blood test
and the result outcome is what?
everything is normal.
just
STRESS!!!
but for the safety prevention, i have to go throungh another test
MRI BRAIN due to syncope which is cost 800!!!
nvm, wait for sem3 medical benefit renew. you know why??
due to the kanasai spectra driver come and bang me down larh
i dont know use how much for the hospitalize, dressing, review, and the physio lesson
but then
i still survive!!! ahaha again, too stressful i think
i just finish my running assessment today
allelujyah and ang kong po pi hope that i can get the mark that i wish i hope not to remediation for myself. i hate of it!!!
so do you all think that i'm free and relax now??
NOOOOOO!!!!
next whole week is my semester final for semester 2!
lagi siao!
and just now what i realise is, there is a lot of things that learn before i already forget!
and i havent start to open my notes yet!!
arghhhhhhhhh...
its ok, i'm fine
just want to make some noise in my blog

No comments: