Monday, July 26, 2010

Beloved band mate gathering

had been so long did'nt meet each other.
and finally we manage to have 1 gathering in middle of the year. haa
end of this year when everyone of us also in penang time will have another the biggest gathering again. I plan to..
didnt meet each other for half year. there is quite lot of changes between us
all the behaviour become very ladies not like previously what we had done is just like a boy =.=
suddenly, I miss band very badly
the only thing I never regret in my high school life is band
all the memories is from band
the only tressure i left after leaving high school is band
some time i wish i can back to the high school life, band life
think back that time, it is the only period I really satisfied and my mind is really free with
different from now
i have so many things to crush with!
I really hate of it!



yilin, jesmine and me!

yongqi, minkar and yuntyn

all of us!


=.= I'm broke!

No comments: