Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A day w/ Juli

finally met Juli yesterday after I settle the passport thingy!
seriously, i hate huan na tu lot!
working efficiency damn slow plus the attitude damn sux!
I'm not racies but honestly I never met even 1 good tu before!
after I met snatch thief and the police tu give me the sux reaction
I totally put no hope on our so call good police. phuii~
Had a nice outing with Juli again!
went to a lot of places from gurney to 1st avenue
nothing for us to shop then back to gurney again
after stop raining went to straits quay the view is very nice
after these went to island plaza again to shop
end our outing at Tutti Fruitti! NICE!
i will come to you again!

both of us




the huge christmas tree!

the cutie









keep the night time straits quay view to come with william!
I felt myself so sui
he got off day yesterday but I left him alone with my bobo and I hang out the whole day

No comments: