Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm so in Christmas mood!

yee heee!!
happy holiday to everyone! I started my holiday from 3:05pm when i step out from my classroom and from my college!
skills test pass with a very beautiful marks! haa, not hao leng!
i pass the theory test too but got 2 subjects marks.. haiz.. I super not satisfied to it.
what to do, who ask me myself so lazy in this sem!
I had done my semester 3! wee~~
yesterday finally willing throw money to trim and dye my hair!
I had a new hair style and hair clour finally! it is curl!
and someone won't keep mumbling me go and do something to my hair!
Christmas! I cant wait the coming of this date!
just now went to queensbay for pedicure with Juli while waiting her mum and her sister.
we are so in Christmas mood and choose the Christmas theme colour!
BLINK!!
photos will be update when she send me.
anyway. happy holiday for everyone of us!

the new hair style and colour, but the colour is not so obvious yet!

hee..

No comments: