Tuesday, December 21, 2010

R.I.P my lovely chiew chiew

feel so down.
the 龙猫 that feed in my 二姑 house was called by Jesus to feed by Him
he came to 二姑house since I think when I as form 2 or form 3
older than another naugthy fellow pichi
is a very cute fellow
looks like a hamster but the size is huge than that
a rabbit size but the legs and the ears is like a hamster
always produce the chiew chiew sound thats why was named Chiew Chiew
He seems like he know that today was his last day in this world and with us,
yesterday keep on annoying and makes all the noisy sound
but we never know until today only we all realize
God is fair, He let some creature know and able to predict the future but they unable to speak
we our human being able to speak very well but we cant predict the future
thats why we needa learn how to appreciate the people that surround us
anyway
rest in peace my cutest fellow
I'll miss you always



Bye my lovely Chiew Chiew
we'll never forget the time you with us
we love and miss you always
rest in peace

No comments: