Sunday, January 9, 2011

first day

❤ JB ❤
23th of Dec.
we start our christmas trip with the first destination
JB!
his cousin all are staying there, we went to visit them
and had a dinner together with exchange christmas present
all of them are damn nice especially the eldest cousin sister sanling!
remind me about his another cousin winnie!
she is a hair stylish, and my hair become curl after i leaving her salon!

the present that we prepare are ready to be exchange!

all of us get our own present

the things are these! I get the scaft from sanlee and william get the deer from sanlee's husband!

sanling with her beloved ah piang! hahaha

sanlee with her lovely husband

me with my lovely ah dear!
see something different from my smile?
i off my braces during december lorh!

the younger cousin among the 3 sansze with her boyfriend!


after the dinner, we cont to have our fun time at club at JB there
have a really best and fun night with all of them
especially the game that we are playing!
the next day destination
SINGAPORE!!

No comments: