Friday, April 8, 2011

Orchard

Orchard
a shopping heaven for everyone of us!
actually i plan to buy a lot of things
and during that time, singapore was having christmas sale
so everything over there are very cheap no matter it is branded or not.
but when i reach over there, my goodness!!
there are so many people! so crowded until i feel like I'm suffocate especially at the lower ground shopping mall!
and make me reduce the excitement of shopping mood
I don't like to flush with people larh!!!
i dont even have the mood to go and search the things that I wanted
william and I plan to come here again during my june vacation
to continue the plan of shopping.

in the MRT
sanlee and her husband

am I looks like I'm carrying the bag??
but I'm not hunger and desperate for LV
but I love marc by marc jacobs!
Juli!! when are you going to Europe again??
bring 1 back for me please!!

the huge christmas tree in front of the ion orchard super brand shopping mall.

yea, we meet up kangping and sherynn there.

us


the best friend since kindergarten until now.

the last time best buddies and ex-classmate
since form3 the genting trip with my same age cousin
so next time if you wanted to gossip about me,
kindly please check properly the relationship in between
otherwise, things may come back to my ear,
and words that come out from my mouth sound not that good
lastly, you are the one putting you yourself in shame.

No comments: