Saturday, July 30, 2011

Red Hill

Red Hill
=.= direct translate from Juli
Bukit Merah = Red Hill
right before our college reopen
we gather together went to bukit merah
actually its not the place that i want to go but as long as we can have fun together
i dont mind
we was plan I'm the one of be the driver to fetch all penang island people
but lerh, my bf love me too much also worry too much
at last he follow us to go
glad that he can get along with all my friends
have so much fun together
and all my friend were so like him and keep on
telling me that i was so lucky to have a such good bf
ya I knew
otherwise we wont be together for 2 years
haha
forgive my thick face
but he really sayang me!!
=D

upon reaching.
buying ticket
but some of us keep busying in take pic
Juli, Abby, me
ignore the messy hair

our favorite!!
this is the only one we keep on playing!




yea.. Us
from the left
yenwen, reneeta, me, juli, abby and sheyma

we purposely choose weekday just dont want to have so many ppl there
but still
and all is BLACK ANT
arab season
on the way back time
we have our dinner at seoul garden auto city
we lost some amount of fat when in Bukit merah
but we gain double portion in 1 hour plus
its really hungry!!

No comments: