Saturday, October 29, 2011

Towards year end..

I'm back, was away almost one month.
finally finish the semester5 final exam!phew..
seriously, I hate exam just because of I'm too lazy in prepare it and have to rush last minute and burn the midnight oil.
but this semester is worsen than previous final exam, I totally didnt put effort on it, not even 11pm I already felt so sleepy and in love with my bed!
anyway, is coming  towards the year end.
William and I all were officially turn 20!! happy 20 birthday, and 2 years anniversary to both of us!
sometime things may not be so smoothly as what we wish in so many ways and catagaries such as carrier, study, social relationship even family relationship. but as long as we are in the correct pathway and very conscious in what are we doing, there are no right or wrong to be judge!
everyone have their certain point that not to be in, but as long as there is someone always support and be with you, you will never feel alone, take a deep breath, tomorrow will be another brighter day.
no worry, as I said, I will always be with you. wish you will be happy always and less worry.
Love you always.

1 comment:

murphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.