Friday, February 12, 2010

Hectic

hee..
chinese new year is just around the corner.
many of my classmate go back to their hometown today
some by flight some by express bus
but the plan of juli's chinese new year vacation is so different with us
she not going to celebrate chinese new year but spend the vacation time at Europe there
~wwoooowwwwww~
our college let all our badge no clinical for this week due to our hospital dont have enough patient to assign us
chinese new year mah, pantang to stay in hospital
this is the 1st time i m so free on wednesday
no need to rush my care plan, and torture from the medication
some more we can go to gurney watch movie
plan to watch Avatar 3D but full house again
i totally crazy with Avatar
though i have already watch with him last sunday night but now i still so desperate to watch 1 more time.its really touch my heart, i love their live style the unity of them
althought jack sully and neytiri is blue in colour but lerh i still feel that they very entao and pretty
i very siao i know, my classmate all said my ki siao
wulala..
i feel so hectic!!! dont know why i have the chinese new year mood on this year..
this few days always go to the bak gua stall with him to help ah loong them
yesterday, zhanhui, joohuei and his boyfriend came to my god mom house for steamboat
and that 2 kanasai d ppl put me a big aeroplane lorh
that amanda ar.. yo.. reach downstair liao but didnt come up.. si gui!! what a huge aeroplane!!
i have ten days holiday to enjoy my vacation
no schooling, no quiz, no test, no lecture!!!!! hahahahaxx
i want dye my hair for this chimese new year but due to our capping ceremony on april and our hair must black in colour on that day
so tahan lorh, 1 and the half month only
i want copper colour this time! hee
actually i dont know what i really want to upload
i just feel very hectic only
haha!!
maybe after next wednesday larh, i have a lot of thing and photo will upload
I'm so happy and excited!!!
bahahaha

No comments: