Wednesday, February 3, 2010

survive

flu, fever, sore throat, headache
i'm getting sick! and i dont know how i survive from this 3 days
finally, these horrible exam days had past
its very hard to focus what you have learn and memorize everything when getting sick
especially the 2 subject: anatomy and phisiology, med-surg
really killing me, not wish to score high mark just hope that i can pass all
anatomy and physiology, fundemental of nursing, medical-surgical of nursing, spiritual
catch some breath, luckily i pass all for the 4 subject!
i have no choice to stuck tissue paper on the two hole because of snivel non stop!
cant even wipe my nose coz it already skin break! painful
my friend keep laughing on my clown nose, it looks so red!
during the lecture is really torture
i'm so sleepy due to lack of sleep and sick
and murphy keep wake me up for listening to the lecture
i'm trying not to fall asleep but it's really hard
after i wake up, she turn to fishing there
very seldom and rare you can see murphy fishing or sleep in class during lecture
it's real! can see how tired we are!!
have no choice but to drink livita to make myself alert.. can prove that livita its really useful but cant over depend on it cox it will make us addicted to it
one of my classmate had edit a part of the lyrics from a song.. I got a feeling
when i listen the lyrics, i raise both of my hand to agree it!

monday tuesday wednesday and thursday
friday saturday and sunday
study everyday

yeah man!! i agree it!!
yesterday, my classmate rowenne, sally and taylor suddenly start the topic about clubbing
we became so excited plan to go by this weekend
and the objective for us to go club is the same!
but due to we already spend lots of money for adding new cloths for our cupboard
wait hospital pay this month allowance for us only decide ba
i dont have that habit to ask money from my parents since i graduated from high school
have to save using money, otherwise spend over will make myself suffer only
suppose now i can go back already
but still sitting here blogging
waiting the time to get the assignment from ward there to do my care plan
tomorrow morning shift!!!!!
tahan!!!! 1 more week!!
chinese new year!!!

1 comment:

II jOyn said...

study everyday,hahak~study everyday~