Monday, May 31, 2010

memorable day

23052010
his cousin Irene big day. Married
was invite by them to attend their wedding ceremony and dinner
here is photos of the wedding dinner held in vistana hotel grand ballroom




the wedding cake

cut cake ceremony




me and him

the two humour cousin

the back view, i damn like this pic. if not mistaken is capture by his elder brother
p/s: i din do anything on my hair. its natural curl!!

the younger sister, from the pic, my cousin said they 2 looks very same.
can see from the up one photo

his cousin with her mum which mean his auntie

me!!
i m wearing the high heel la paiseh. makes the height around 178cm.
not that he is short, is me make myself like giraffe. hahaxx
me with his most humour cousin. she very funny man! i like her!!



after leaving vistana, we went to penang bowl meet up ah loong them to bowling

again after bowling. we went to mois again but is due to sunday.so only few people in the club.

ah hao with his girl.

I'm having a lot of fun on that day!!!

No comments: