Monday, May 24, 2010

phew..
result came out, all pass
but i very TNEH!!!
its not my aim!!!!!! maleh
FON 79%, medical-surgical nursing 78%, anp 77%
god damn is so near to 80!!!!!!
because of these 3 subject i cant make my semester2 result become 80 and above
and my GPA3.6 fly away!!!!!
just few marks! otherwise all my 5 subject will make it 80 and above!!
argh!!!!!!!!
haiz. suak liao. what to do??
i will grab u back on semester 3!!
hmm..
i'm on holiday and now nua on bed.
yeong lyn just now morning 9am bus went to kl take account digree course lo.
*ppl already start their degree, but i just finish first year for DIPLOMA* ceh
i just start my vacation but you went away. somemore i just knew it last saturday on her birthday celebration.
last thursday, after finish my last paper, i received a msg from him
ask me to call back immediately
and in my mine i tot that he also finish his class and plan to hang out
but
he ask my hospital got help people suture ar =.= which hospital no suture
"i accidentaly cut my hand"
i still thinking not serious, maybe he playing the knife in his college kitchen and careless cut his hand
i was waiting him in the emergency room there with my friend juli.
when i saw him, i found something wrong. if cut by knife, it wont bleed so much until his white uniform, shoes and handphone pouch also got his blood
again i ask
i only know that is cut by mechine! slideser!!
bleed non stop, somemore cant suture due to it is clean cut, unless he got bring along that part of meat.
hiaz.. suak liao larh. take caution next time. its an accident nothing much can blame.
but i wash his cloth brush until i feel exhausted only all the blood can be wash off
take time to heal.

*GOOD* showing by the thumb!

hand already cacat but still cant forget to play with his new baby Canon EOS 550D

this is taken by him while the doctor is looking at the wound, luckily i m wearing clinical uniform that day if not i have no chance to see
anyway, sayang larh.. got loh guan lai, island hospital so near but come to adventist. haha



No comments: