Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Genting trip with bunch of buddy

we went to genting highland last friday midnight, after the the world cup 4am.. hahaxx!!
by 2 myvi.. and we went to tanjung malim there to fetch Gabriel too..
we rent Ria apartment for 1 night. and my advise is
if possible, never ever think to rent the apartment there
i will guarentee you regret and there is not worth for that prize at all!
we book for 3 rooms apartment and they give the wrong room for others customers which is rent for 2 rooms
when we step in the apartment. waalao eh..
so dirty man!!hair over the floor everywhere. kitchen is so horrible. the rooms, my goodness! i dunno whether they really clean the room or not.
behind the cupboard, there is a used condom throw behind there. YIAK!!!
balcony got a ladies spender throw there!
and the essential thing, how come the water heater is not functioning?? somemore is genting!
that's fine. but when i step into the apartment. for me, i really feel something weird and not comfortable, and my mind telling me there is not really clean
after choosing the room, straight away put the hu sheng fu that my lou dao gave to me on the table there.
and I'm not thinking too much, after back to penang. ah loong they all only tell me that apartment is not really clean, they feel it. =.= only william cant feel and they put the amulet hang on the door and over the living room.
went there for 2 days but its raining day.. very very very cold. when i bathing, not even 5 minutes i whole body start to shivering and i give up to cont bath!! hahahaxx!!!
its quite enjoy this trip, happy to have fun with all the friends and buddies there!
waiting for the next chance!
=)
FIRST DAY
upon reaching

ah loong and his wife

gabriel


my hair seriously need to re-dye!!


all of us


happy!!

云顶铁塔


william and me!!
ah ming and his girl is ruin by the 'crazy cycling'
his turn!
ticket!!

the daddy is helping the daughter to hit.
remind me back when i was small, my dad did the same too!!
another family
Gabriel the great!

ho! gotcha!

he is very tired on that day, cox he is driving all the way from ipoh tapak there to genting.
cox ah ming is tired and cant continue driving
sayang~~
ah loong with his wife again

SECOND DAY
view from ria apartment!

view from 1st world indoor starbucks
captured by him!
again!

and again
haa~~





on the Pirates Ship! ah ming point to me! you know why?
cox my face turns pales and start getting dizzy









lastly, a duck or rabbit?

No comments: