Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm just too free

hi.. i back to ka ka cau cau again.
i changed my blog templete again. not i'm too free its just that previous templete space content is too large and when i applied it on my blog, it makes my whole blog very lack
so again i change it. its a full black templete, lame right? but i love black!
make a shout out!
SOOOO BORED!!!!!
i have nothing to do till bring out the next sem schedule to plan what to do
and we have been wait for so long and finally
our class can get the whole month continuous holiday for next sem!! wee~
when i see the new schedule, i want to fly!! so happy
will plan nicely for the long vacation
wanna go hat-yai with my k mak, cambodia to visit ang kor wat with Juli ( if i still can afford and got ppl sponsor me) , travel with him.. hee, he wanna bring me go kl for shop this end of august, MEGA SALE!happy! =D
his birthday is coming soon le..15 days to go! its time to start the planning. hope that i able to give u a surprise and a unforgottable 19th birthday to you.

No comments: