Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1 Malaysian celebration

As you know, my college like to have all lala zap zap event except prom night. ceh..!!
so we have our 1 Malaysia celebration last wednesday
and I finally got my first saree in my life!
I bought it from market street aka little india there together with bunch of classmate
you believe or not, whole saree including measure do the blouse and the safety saree base only cost me RM82!
honestly I got shock when it is so cheap!
thanks to sheyma!!! she so pandai in bargain the price for us!
I bought the saree is black in colour! hahaxx.. because I dont know which colour is nice to suit me and the colour that most suit me is black! wohoo~
when they help me to wear the saree, it is so complicated!!
I plan to wear high heels on that day but
" please larh! you already tall enough, you wanna be giraffe izit?"
"omg! can you change to wear flat?!"
"you are so tall! samo you are thin, bamboo!!" =.= shit you!
sounds so bad!why everyone can wear heels but me?
so sad man! everytime go shopping see all the nice heels just make me drip saliva
when I finally decide to buy the heel, surely this sentence will came out from the person who go with me
"are you sure you wanna buy it? you already tall enough, you wear heels date with william?"
ish... I dont want think about it!
almost everyone also know my nick name that given by my cousin
which is ah neh, that day I really became ah neh!
anyway, I already got cheongsam and saree
my next aim is
BAJU KEBAYA
ahaha

Juli, Shalom Lingesh, ME
still the same, both of us but Rennae
Sally and I
group of Indian dance! spot me?
us!

No comments: