Thursday, September 9, 2010

Updates

Actually I'm very very lazy to updates
super duper lazy but I have lots of things to say
say 1 by 1? I dont think I can make it.. tangle by lazy ghost! haa..
erm.. let me say the most recent things, that is..
1 is spontaneous vaginal delivery (means normal delivery) and the other 1 is c-sec (means through operation).
what I can say is, nowadays we still can sitting in front of the screen to read my blog all must thanks to our mother. they really suffer lots during the period of delivery!
if you never see you will not know!
mothers are taking the risk of sleep in the coffin forever and ever to bring us to this world
I was there to witness the whole procedure
the one that give me deep impression is that normal delivery.
I feel like I'm crying together with the mother who is giving birth. I can even feel it is painful!
but then when the new born is out, start to cry the first sound, the mother will forget all the painess
1st thing the respone is look at the baby and smile
and the smile make me feel so touch!
through this posting, I got the chance to enter operating theater to see how a women giving birth through operation coz when we are year three time only arrange to training in OT, and through this chance, I experienced to cut the newborn umbilical cord! can't believe right!
Me TOO, very excited to it!
the feeling is totally different with when taking care patient in medical-surgical ward
I had make a decision.
I will take midwife in my post basic course!
and I'm posted to nursery too! that day Poh ye and I were be the mother of 5 babies!
the babies all are very small and all in pinkish colour. but then when the baby cry time, it is really hin! because the crying is just like very contagious! they will cry one by one! and you will no idea which one to sayang and huhu first! haha.. but I love all of them. when everyone going to nursery they will automatically show all the mother's character out! it is true!
see the photo below!
Little evil in the house!
is my little cousin sister who is taking care by my er gu
I takes her qing chun zhao today!
she is so cute and so naughty! but makes me can't stop to love her!
maybe I got no younger sister gua only have 1 bastard younger brother so makes me so love her?
I also don't know. but she is totally younger than me almost 18 years!
ho mia a bit, she can be my daughter d lorh!

someone trying to steal the fruits from 'teh zhu kong' there.
she turn back to look at me when I'm calling her name

choking.

staring

satisfactory!

satisfactory 2

eating

staring 2

eating 2

innocent

lastly.. by the crazy one!

No comments: